Here we have something very very special.
A superb 3.0m serial 18k Rose Gold Rolex 1803 DayDate Collector Set with everything from new in 1973!!
The watch is in barely worn condition and has not been worn since returning from Rolex UK service in 2001, still retaining it’s service caseback sticker and looks absolutely fantastic.
Thick 18k rose gold case totally mark free, superb 18k rose gold bezel and original rose gold crown, mint ‘SIGMA’ pie-pan dial and hands and beautiful 1972 stamped original rose gold bracelet.
The watch comes with everything from new:-
1. Original Official Chronometer Punched Guarantee Certificate
2. Original Your Rolex Oyster Punched Guarantee Booklet
3. Original 1972 Dated Rolex Day Date booklet
4. Original Rolex inner and Outer Boxes – outer box with 1803r sticker on it
5. Original Rolex Caseback sticker!
6. Original Rolex DayDate hangtag and Red Chronometer hangtag
7. Rolex UK service paperwork from 1987
8. Rolex UK service paperwork from 2001
This is a very very rare find!
If you are looking to sell your [php snippet=4] or for a [php snippet=4] buyer in the UK then please get in touch. We can help with your [php snippet=4] watch value, offer the best price and organise purchase of your [php snippet=4] watch quickly and with immediate payment. Many references available from satisfied clients worldwide.